4-STEPS TO OPTIMAL FERTILITY
4-STEPS TO OPTIMAL FERTILITY COACHING PROGRAMME
During the 6-month, 4-STEPS TO OPTIMAL FERTILITY PROGRAM, I will look at you holistically and together we will get to the root cause of your infertility. It begins with awareness of your general health, identifying any problems that may influence your or your partner's ability to conceive, and taking the necessary actions to prepare for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
Implementing the recommendations presented will result in your body being in optimal reproductive health. You will learn about affordable and practical yet proven ways that can assist you in overcoming your unexplained fertility, preventing miscarriages, improving egg health and becoming pregnant naturally up into your late 40s.
If you'd like to LEARN MORE about the program, click on the link below and schedule a free session.👇👇👇
PREGNANCY LOSS DECIPHERED PROGRAMME
Losing a baby is a gut-wrenching painful experience often coupled with emotions like guilt, shame and self-blame.
To experience a miscarriage is traumatic. Not having the answers you so desperately need as to what went wrong or why can be disheartening.
If you suffer from recurrent pregnancy loss and have ruled out the most common factors like genetic defects, then you need to move to the next step to find answers.
I help 100s of women to find the root cause of their miscarriage in the PREGNANCY LOSS DECIPHERED PROGRAMME.
The program is a 10-week program where we will identify possible root causes of your individual loss, and craft a treatment plan and strategy accordingly, invest in emotional healing techniques and actions to lessen the grief, and get your body and mind baby ready!
Suppose you are trying to conceive and experience infertility such as unexplained infertility, PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), recurrent miscarriage, secondary infertility, or male infertility. In that case, this book will provide you with a unique perspective on why this is occurring and guide you on how to counter unexplained infertility and recurrent miscarriage to become pregnant up into your late 40s.
FERTILITYSOS WELLNESS COLLECTION
At FertilitySOS, we are obsessed with providing valuable assistance and guidance so that you can hold your miracle baby faster!
We are excited to introduce our Fertility Wellness Collection, a rich blend of reliable and up-to-date ebooks for free!
The Fertility Wellness Collection consists of the following sections:
1 - The Fertility Diet Code is a hand-selected eBook series designed for optimal fertility diet health. There is an undeniable link between eating a nutritious diet and reproductive capabilities.
2 - The Optimal Health Academy focus on guiding how overall health and wellness play a role in fertility and the productive system. Modifiable habits and other Lifestyle factors can greatly influence fertility.
" The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before the miracle happens."
Author & Fertility Coach
I am a Certified Fertility Health Coach, but I have previously worked in the pharmaceutical industry as a marketing manager. Before that, I worked for several international corporate companies.
I look at you holistically and get to the root cause of your infertility. It begins with awareness of your general health, identifying any problems that may influence your or your partner's ability to conceive, and taking the necessary actions to prepare for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
Sadly, 70% of all IVF cycles fail, and your average chance of taking a baby home after IVF is only about 30%.
In this recording of our live training event, you will learn the No 1 cause of failure and what you can do to prevent that.
The Masterclass is free; just register to watch the replay!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to schedule a free appointment to see how we can improve your chances of success before going for IVF, then you can schedule the free meeting at the link below:
Hope you will find this training helpful!